March 20, 2011

Acrobat Bunnies in Training - Day 6

A handful of extra bunnies for another set I'm making (like the Carrot Set). These were feeling a bit energetic, so they practiced for their balancing act.
These are becoming a theraputic craft, calming and fast rewarding with the cuteness factor.
Hand-sewn felt, with polyfill tummys, and is version 3 of my bunny pattern. they still rock back and forward slightly when you tap their nose or tail (I love accidental success!)





Bunny quote...
Here I go with the timid little woodland creature bit again. It's shameful, but...ehhh, it's a living. - Bugs Bunny













1 comment:

  1. I love your little felt creations. "Therapeutic" and "calming"--words I've used to describe my spider a day, too. "Satisfying" is also a good word, and I'm sure you feel it when you finish each animal. The other part of feeling satisfied comes from taking a good picture. :)

    ReplyDelete